New Year’s Eve, drinking, eating junk, having a great time, and making wonderful resolutions. Next year I'm going to do things differently.
1st January. My head hurts and I'm tired, I'll start my resolutions tomorrow.
2nd January. Still on holiday, I'll start when I get back to work.
12th January. Back to work. Wow! Look at that backlog...
31st March. Hey I remember that I made some resolutions. I'll get to them sometime.
If this sounds familiar then you don't need more resolutions, you need to change your Life Habits. We’ll help you eat better, drink less booze, quit smoking, exercise regularly, save money, work more productively and procrastinate less.
All in a simple easy to follow system from thelifehabit.com
Build the Running habit
This is a great video with powerful music, imagery and motivational words to help you get going. THis movie is must-watch if:
- You are struggling to start regular running
- You struggle to get up and out of bed in the morning
- You run occassionally but need to make it a more regular habit
- You need to set an exercise goal
- You need to achieve those goals.